Ketty parties are a popular social gathering in India, where women come together to socialize, play games, and enjoy delicious food. If you’re hosting a ketty party, you’ll want to have a variety of snacks and dishes on hand to please your guests.
In this article, we’ll share some of the best ketty party recipes, from easy snacks to more elaborate dishes. We’ve also included recipes for all times of day, so you can find the perfect thing to serve your guests, whether you’re hosting a morning, afternoon, or evening party.
- Ketty Party Themes for All Occasions
- How to Plan a Ketty Party on a Budget?
- Where to Buy Ketty Party Supplies Online in India
- Best Ketty Party Games for All Ages
- Over 30 ketty party recipes for all times of day
- Easy and delicious recipes that are sure to please your guests
- Recipes for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Tips on how to host a perfect ketty party
Ketty Party Recipes for Every Time of Day:
Morning Ketty Party Recipes:
- Poha: A popular breakfast dish made with flattened rice, vegetables, and spices.
- Upma: A savory semolina dish that is often served with chutney and sambar.
- Idli: Steamed rice and lentil cakes that are typically served with sambar and chutney.
- Dosa: A thin pancake made from fermented rice and lentil batter. Dosas can be served with a variety of fillings, such as potato masala, chutney, and sambar.
- Uttapam: A thick pancake made from fermented rice and lentil batter. Uttapams are typically topped with a variety of vegetables and spices.
Afternoon Ketty Party Recipes:
- Samosas: Fried pastries filled with a savory potato and pea filling. Samosas are typically served with chutney.
- Kachoris: Fried pastries filled with a variety of fillings, such as lentils, potatoes, and peas. Kachoris are typically served with chutney.
- Dhokla: A steamed cake made from fermented rice and lentil batter. Dhokla is a popular Gujarati snack that is often served with chutney and sambhar.
- Khaman: A steamed cake made from fermented chickpea batter. Khaman is a popular Gujarati snack that is often served with chutney and sambhar.
- Sandwiches: Sandwiches are a classic party food that can be made with a variety of fillings, such as vegetables, cheese, and spreads.
Evening Ketty Party Recipes:
- Chicken tikka masala: A popular Indian dish made with chicken marinated in yogurt and spices, and then cooked in a creamy tomato sauce. Chicken tikka masala is typically served with rice or naan bread.
- Butter chicken: Another popular Indian dish made with chicken cooked in a creamy tomato sauce flavored with butter and spices. Butter chicken is typically served with rice or naan bread.
- Biryani: A rice dish made with meat, vegetables, and spices. Biryani is a popular Indian dish that is often served at special occasions.
- Pani puri: A popular Indian street food made with hollow puri shells filled with a mixture of potatoes, chickpeas, and tangy water. Pani puri is typically served with chutney and sev.
- Chaat: A popular Indian street food made with a variety of ingredients, such as potatoes, chickpeas, sev, and chutney. Chaat is typically served in a bowl or on a plate.
Tips for Hosting a Perfect Ketty Party:
- Plan your menu ahead of time. This will help you ensure that you have everything you need on hand and that you have a variety of dishes to serve your guests.
- Prepare as much as you can in advance. This will help you avoid feeling stressed on the day of the party.
- Set up a serving table or buffet. This will make it easy for your guests to serve themselves and to get their fill of their favorite dishes.
- Have a variety of drinks available. This could include water, juice, soda, tea, and coffee.
- Play some music. This will help create a festive atmosphere.
- Have some games planned. This is a great way to keep your guests entertained and to get them socializing.
With these tips and recipes, you’re sure to host a ketty party that your guests will never forget.