The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 709 Forest Guard posts. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in a career in forest conservation and protection.
In this article, we will provide a comprehensive guide to the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023. We will cover everything from eligibility criteria to the selection process to salary and benefits.
Name of the Post: UPSSSC Forest Guard/ Wildlife Guard 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 13-09-2023
Total Vacancy: 709
Starting Date for Receipt of Application: 07-09-2023 from 10:30 AM
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 27-09-2023 till 05:00 PM
|Age LimitMinimum Age Limit: 21 Years|
Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Maximum Age Limit for BC/SC/ST: 45 Years
|Educational QualificationFor Technical Asst: Should have a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / BZC (Botany Zoology Chemistry) /Any Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Diploma in Agriculture|
For Data Entry Operator: Should have a bachelor’s degree in any field. Should have Good Computer Knowledge. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application would be an advantageFor Helpers: Should Possess 8th Class-10th Class
|Sl No||District Name||Total|
|2.||Data Entry Operator||46|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
To be eligible for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Have passed the UPSSSC PET 2022.
- Be at least 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as of the closing date of the application.
- Be physically and medically fit to perform the duties of a Forest Guard.
The UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 will be conducted in two phases:
- Written Exam: The written exam will be a multiple-choice objective test consisting of 100 questions. The exam will be held in Hindi and English.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The PMT and PET will be conducted to assess the physical fitness of candidates.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary and benefits for Forest Guards in Uttar Pradesh are as follows:
- Basic Pay: ₹21,700
- Grade Pay: ₹4200
- Dearness Allowance: As per government rules
- Other allowances: As per government rules
The UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for those who are interested in a career in forest conservation and protection. The salary and benefits are competitive, and the job offers the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference in the environment.
If you are interested in applying for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023, please visit the UPSSSC website for more information. The application process will open on September 20, 2023, and close on October 10, 2023.
- Job Description: Forest Guards are responsible for protecting and conserving forests. They patrol forests, monitor wildlife, and enforce forest laws. They also help to educate the public about forest conservation.
- Work Environment: Forest Guards work in a variety of environments, including forests, grasslands, and deserts. They may be exposed to harsh weather conditions and dangerous wildlife.
- Qualifications: In addition to the eligibility criteria listed above, candidates should also have a strong understanding of forest conservation and wildlife management.
- Skills: Forest Guards should be physically fit and have good communication and interpersonal skills. They should also be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Tips for Applying:
- Make sure that you meet all of the eligibility criteria.
- Review the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 notification carefully to understand the application process and the selection criteria.
- Start preparing for the written exam early. There are a number of study materials available online and in libraries.
- Practice for the PMT and PET. There are a number of physical fitness training programs available online and in gyms.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your interest in forest conservation and your qualifications for the job.
Q: How many vacancies are there for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
A: There are 709 vacancies for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
A: To be eligible for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023, candidates must:
Be a citizen of India.
Have passed the UPSSSC PET 2022.
Be at least 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as of the closing date of the application.
Be physically and medically fit to perform the duties of a Forest Guard.
Q: What is the selection process for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
A: The UPSSSC Forest Guard.