The National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has invited applications for 79 OT Technician posts. The online application process will start on August 18, 2023 and will close on September 12, 2023.
|NHM MP Jobs 2023 | Overview|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||OT Technician Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Total Posts||79 Posts|
|Application start date||18th August 2023|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||12th September 2023|
To be eligible for the post, candidates must have passed the 12th examination with Biology, Chemistry, and Certificate in Operation Theater Technician. The age limit is between 21 and 43 years.
The selected candidates will receive a monthly honorarium of Rs.15,000/-. The selection process will be through a written exam/interview/document verification.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of the National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (nhmmp.gov.in).
Here are the key details of the recruitment:
- Number of vacancies: 79
- Educational qualification: Passed the 12th examination with Biology, Chemistry, and Certificate in Operation Theater Technician
- Age limit: 21 to 43 years
- Pay scale: Rs.15,000/- per month
- Selection process: Written exam/interview/document verification
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of the National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (nhmmp.gov.in)
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab
- Click on the “OT Technician” link
- Fill out the application form and submit it
The last date for applying is September 12, 2023.
For more information, please read the official notification carefully.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification link||Click Here|
|Latest jobs||Latest Jobs|
The National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh is a government organization that is responsible for providing healthcare services to the people of Madhya Pradesh. The recruitment of OT Technicians is a part of the mission’s efforts to improve the quality of healthcare in the state. The selected candidates will play a vital role in providing quality care to patients in operation theaters.