Highlights of the content:
- The Kerala PSC is hiring 20 Junior Language Teachers.
- The positions are open to candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant language and a teaching qualification.
- The last date to apply for the jobs is 20th September 2023.
- The salary for the positions ranges from Rs. 25,800 to Rs. 57,900.
The Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has invited applications for 20 Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) posts. The vacancies are available in various schools across Kerala.
|Kerala PSC Jobs 2023 | Overview|
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Language Teacher Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||Kerala, India|
|Total Posts||20 Posts|
|Application start date||16th August 2023|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||20th September 2023|
To be eligible for the Junior Language Teacher posts, candidates must have:
- A degree in Arabic conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
- A minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years of age as of the last date of application.
Interested candidates can apply online through the Kerala PSC website (keralapsc.gov.in) from August 16, 2023 to September 20, 2023.
The application fee is Rs.100/- for General Category candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
The selection of candidates will be based on a written examination. The examination will be held on October 15, 2023.
The pay scale for the Junior Language Teacher posts is Rs.35,600/- to Rs.75,400/- per month.
The last date to apply for the Junior Language Teacher posts is September 20, 2023.
Here are some of the key takeaways from this article:
- The Kerala PSC is recruiting 20 Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) posts.
- The vacancies are available in various schools across Kerala.
- Candidates must have a degree in Arabic to be eligible for the posts.
- The application process is online and the last date to apply is September 20, 2023.
- The selection process will be based on a written examination.
- The pay scale for the posts is Rs.35,600/- to Rs.75,400/- per month.
I hope this article is helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification link||Click Here|
|Latest jobs||Latest Jobs|
How many vacancies are there?
There are a total of 20 vacancies for the post of Junior Language Teacher.
What is the selection process?
The selection will be based on a written / OMR / Online Test.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Kerala PSC website, keralapsc.gov.in. The application process will start on August 16, 2023 and the last date to apply is September 20, 2023.
What is the salary?
The salary of a full-time Junior Language Teacher in Kerala is Rs. 54,000 (PR).
What are the eligibility criteria?
The eligibility criteria for the post of Junior Language Teacher are as follows:
* Age: 18 years to 45 years as of January 1, 2023. * Educational qualification: Degree in the relevant language or a diploma in the relevant language from a recognized university or institution. * Knowledge of the Malayalam language.